The Sustainable Lifestyle Accelerator project engages households worldwide to help explore sustainable lifestyles. With the support of experts, households can try out what this would mean in practice. Households that have already participated in the project in other cities say that their lives have not only become easier on resources, but also a bit happier.
The Wuppertal Institute is currently looking for people from North Rhine-Westphalia, but is also happy to receive applications from other federal states. Do you also have the goal of eating an environmentally friendly and healthy diet, living better, moving ecologically, reducing your consumption and thereby improving your quality of life?
The applications will be collected and at the beginning of December all applicants will receive information on the next steps. The selected households will then be invited to an introductory meeting at the Wuppertal Institute to learn more about the project.
The dates of all activities will be coordinated with the participants:
- Getting-to-know-each-other-meeting in the week from 10 to 15 December at the Wuppertal Institute to get to know each other and explain the process with the participating households (approx. 2 hours in the afternoon or evening).
- Data collection in households: Each household fills in a questionnaire. All participants receive the results in December (approx. 2 hours).
- Roadmapping meeting “Ihr Leben im Jahr 2030” in the week from 7 to 13 January at the Wuppertal Institute for joint evaluation of the data collection and joint selection of improvement options (1 day).
- Testing from January: Each household selects measures for itself and tests them for one month. We estimate that this will take little time.
- Final meeting in February to exchange experiences (1 afternoon or evening).
The Wuppertal Institute is located directly at Wuppertal Central Station.
Address: Döppersberg 19 in 42103 Wuppertal